Austin Babies
Options

Poll: Moms come in re: GTG

I put an Easter Egg hunt on the calendar last week.  There seemed to be a lot of interest in this when I posted about it a few weeks ago.  But not much response to the invite.  I was talking to some other moms last week and we thought it might partly be due to the fact that I scheduled it on Good Friday (I did not even think about it at the time, most people replied that Fridays in general worked best for them so that is when I scheduled it)

Also, I know there has been a lot of separation of groups (ie, newborns, crawlers, etc) on the board lately. Just wanted to let everyone know this is open to everyone and kids of all ages even if they can not truly participate.  We had a lot of fun with this last year.

So here is a poll, if you are interested in coming.

[Poll]

Re: Poll: Moms come in re: GTG

• Options

I haven't been getting the invites lately.. but I know I used to be on the list. Abbysmom, can you add me back in please? Now that I am with my niece we can participate in a lot more of the activities.?

Thanks!?

• Options
    I'm actually good with any of the dates -- I know I'm usually not up for Thursdays but we don't have MDO on Holy Thursday (the 9th), being a Catholic program and all, so that's fine too.
    imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm still planning on the 10th. The calendar just doesn't work well for me. I think I've only been able to RSVP once. I don't gt the emails either. Not a complaint, just the reason I haven't RSVP'd!

We are typically pretty open, but I am hoping to spend my birthday, the 6th, with Monte.

Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options
    2H2L2H2L member
    imageMrsBeckO:

I haven't been getting the invites lately.. but I know I used to be on the list. Abbysmom, can you add me back in please? Now that I am with my niece we can participate in a lot more of the activities. 

Thanks! 

Can you add me, too, please? I thought I was on the list, but maybe not... I'm on the Northies, Book Club, and PG invite already. And Fridays are good for me, too. :)

• Options
    2H2L2H2L member
    imageMrsBeckO:

I haven't been getting the invites lately.. but I know I used to be on the list. Abbysmom, can you add me back in please? Now that I am with my niece we can participate in a lot more of the activities. 

Thanks! 

Can you add me, too, please? I thought I was on the list, but maybe not... I'm on the Northies, Book Club, and PG invite already. And Fridays are good for me, too. :)

ARGH duplicate post!

• Options

I haven't been getting the emails either! (And if I look on the calendar, I don't see any events.)

But I still want to go... what time? Mondays would be better, unless the egg hunt is in the afternoon.

Mom to an almost 4 y/o and an almost 2 y/o. In process of growing our family through adoption.
  • Options
    I did recieve the email invite but when I click on see more details it says it can't open the event.
  • Options

I haven't received an e-mail about this event.  But it sounds like fun, and if we can swing it, we'd love to come!

:-)

• Options

This sounds like fun! I'd love to attend with at least K2. We'll see if I am up for wrangling K1 as well, which will depend on amount of sleep and his mood that day. ;-)

~NDK~

• Options

I'm sorry - I did get the invite and meant to go back and RSVP and never did.  I can't make it on any of those dates, though.  Crying (going out of town on the 10th, and the 6th and 9th are after I worked the night before so they are my sleep days and DS's daycare days).

Hopefully we can make it next year because it sounds like a ton of fun!

• Options
    imageMrsBeckO:

Thanks! 

Yeah, we did a clean up a while back, maybe it happened then.  I added you back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"