Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

mikeyandamie

Ok, spill it....

What is the "dentist chair" joke in reference too?

Re: mikeyandamie

• Think of a certain nestie...one mentioned in the drama posts that could use some time in the dentist chair. ?If that doesn't help, I'll PM you. (if i can figure it out)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::butting in::

Um, take a close look (if you want) to Menz's sig pic...specifically, her smile.

• Loading the player...
  • LOLOLOL Creamy!! ?Girl, you just came right with it. ?Go on with your bad self!!!
  • Got it. That is what I figured but I always thought Hippy's smile was a little jacked also so I was a little confuzed.

MEAN ... but funny Embarrassed

• imagemikey&amie:
    LOLOLOL Creamy!!  Girl, you just came right with it.  Go on with your bad self!!!

I also know the definition of "TTT", and I think it's mean how they're using it.

One thing about me, I rarely sugarcoat stuff. 

• And that's why 1 <3 you. ?I'm not sure about TTT but I figured it was in reference to Menz in some way.
  • imagemustangsallie:

Got it. That is what I figured but I always thought Hippy's smile was a little jacked also so I was a little confuzed.

MEAN ... but?funny Embarrassed

This made me giggle too.?

• imagemikey&amie:
    imagemustangsallie:

Got it. That is what I figured but I always thought Hippy's smile was a little jacked also so I was a little confuzed.

MEAN ... but funny Embarrassed

This made me giggle too. 

I thought it meant Hippy too. What is TTT?

• ?

What is TTT??

Well, since LOTR said what it meant, I guess I can say it (only.repeating.her.words!) ?Trailer Trash Teeth. ??

• imagemikey&amie:

What is TTT? 

Well, since LOTR said what it meant, I guess I can say it (only.repeating.her.words!)  Trailer Trash Teeth.   

Here's Menz's post about it the whole thing:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/13407912.aspx 

I think that if you have to start insulting someone's appearance because you aren't winning an argument, you shouldn't be arguing in the first place.  It shows a total lack of intelligence - "I can't think of anything better to say, so...you're fat!  Your teeth are messed up!"  Oooo, aren't YOU a brainiac?  image 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"