Infertility

Anyone watch Deliver Me? (spoiler) pg mention

It is actually pretty good. I've been watching for the past couple weeks.

It's about a group of women  OB's. It follows the pregnancies of different patients in each episodes.

One of the docs is pg from iVF and in the current episode a women has had 5 losses and is now pregnant after 5 IVF.

The past 2 episodes have had women who had IF and then successful pregnancies.

Re: Anyone watch Deliver Me? (spoiler) pg mention

• I watched a little last year and the one doctor they showed her ER on the show.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Chase is Watching you!!!!!
  • mvp12mvp12 member

I like it better the A Baby Story. If they mention IF, they just say it real quick and do not go into detail.

I must admit the commericals are very hard to  watch. I cry at least every com. break. I don't know why I torture myself and watch these shows.

• Loading the player...
  • I wathced last season, I didn't realize it was back on. I liked it, it was so real. Not sure I am up for it now though.
  • mvp12mvp12 member

imagechrissyt27:
    I wathced last season, I didn't realize it was back on. I liked it, it was so real. Not sure I am up for it now though.

I probably shouldn't have watched tonight.

• It's cool that Dr. is pregnant now. She is divorced and having her x-Dh's baby.(If I remember correctly.)  I saw the episode where they did the retreival. She said it was for way later. I didn't think it would be now. Her DH is a Dr. too. Or maybe it was her Ex did the surgery for her. Maybe I don't really remember.
  • I love that show but have missed the last number of episodes. SO glad to hear the she did end up getting PG, last I saw she was getting ready for her ER. I didnt know she was divorced though?? I think you are talking about the other OB who froze her eggs, and her ex is a RE.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • epphdepphd member
    I was just watching that. Not bad, actually.

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • imagechrissyt27:
    It's cool that Dr. is pregnant now. She is divorced and having her x-Dh's baby.(If I remember correctly.)  I saw the episode where they did the retreival. She said it was for way later. I didn't think it would be now. Her DH is a Dr. too. Or maybe it was her Ex did the surgery for her. Maybe I don't really remember.

She is divorced. Her ex is an IF Dr/expert. She decided to freeze eggs before they got all old on her. I don't believe they fertilized any.

WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Dr. Hill (long dark hair-divorced) was the one who has an Ex H that is a RE and she had her eggs frozen for later but Dr. Bohn (blond) is the one who has been struggling with Secondary IF. She has had a few misscarriages and Dr. Hill's Ex did her ZIFT procedure a few episodes ago. And yes I know way too much about this show, b/c I watch it all the time. Dr. Bohn is married with a 6 year old.
    TTC#1 since 7/07 with MFI and Endo/PCOS IUI #1 and #2 with 50mg of clomid= BFN IUI#3 with 100mg of clomid and Bravelle= BFN Lap surgery 11-18-09= found Stage IV Endo :( Three months of Depot Lupron Shots and adding 2000mg Metformin IVF w/ ICSI May 2010 = BFP, M/C at 6 weeks Break to lose weight, down 60 pounds and gearing up for IVF #2 in August 2011
  • Oh, Okay, that makes sense. I remember now. The blonde had her eggs frozen. I did know the other one was having some issues. I may try to catch them later. I did like that show.
  • I stumbled upon the show a couple of weeks ago too and I LOVE it! I also dvr the home edition which focuses on 1 story for the entire 30 min show.
  • mvp12mvp12 member

I wish Discovery Health do a series solely on IF. It is great that Deliver has several episodes that deal with IF.   I love to see IF success stories.

I think a whole series dedicated to it would be great even if not everyone has success stories.

What has been bothering  me about Jon and Kate is they say they struggeled with IF and did IUI. They never said why to my knowledge. I would like to here more about there struggle with it.  How long did it take, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"