2nd Trimester

Wonderful Hubby! =) Happy Moments!

I feel so lucky tonight! My hubby brought home 2 corn dogs and a green apple icee for me! =) Then he just gave me the most wonderful foot, back, and baby belly massage! Ahhh... total heaven! =)

What is something nice someone has done for you lately? Your hubby, bf, mom, sister, etc... =) I'd love to hear them

Re: Wonderful Hubby! =) Happy Moments!

• My hubby cooked dinner for us tonight and cleaned up! ?It was great!
  • imageNicavesani:
    My hubby cooked dinner for us tonight and cleaned up!  It was great!

Woohoo!!! You can't pass that up either! =) Go Hubby!! =)

• Loading the player...
  • Mmmm a corn dog sounds delish.  Way to go DH!

My DH brought me a coffee this morning from my favorite coffee place before I woke up.  When I went into the kitchen this morning--there it was, with all it's glory and a little note.  He's the sweetest.

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • My hubbs brought me home Mango Sorbet from my fave spot last night:)  This morning I woke up to his head on my shoulder and his hand on my belly whispering sweet nothings to the baby... almost made me cry.  Then today he called twice just to tell me "I'm crazy about you.  You're my dream girl and I love you so much!"  Sometimes I feel more than blessed!
  • I think I'm going to have to put corndogs (the vegetarian kind) on my grocery list!!!  MMMH.
  • My husband wouldnt know sweet if it bit him in the ass, lol.

Only thing that comes to mind right now is going and running my erronds for me and not complaining about it...that counts right? mainly, he will grocery shop for me

• Umm...nothing? He'll get me something to drink if he was heading that way anyways....
  • My mom brought me warm homemade mashed potatoes yesterday! Mmm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejen-and-ryon:
    My mom brought me warm homemade mashed potatoes yesterday! Mmm

YUMMY!!! I've been addicted to mashed potatoes lately! I bet they were AWESOME! =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"