Quick update — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Quick update

We are home and Owen has severe jaundice, so he is at the pediatrician every day, gets bloodwork and has to wear a bili blanket 24 hours a day. ?He is so beautiful and I am enjoying every minute with him, but I am exhausted! ?DH is back at work and my dad is here trying to help out a little, but there is still a lot going on. ?

Birth story is in my blog if anyone is interested and I hope everyone is ok and I am not missing anything :) ?Hopefully we will get in a routine here pretty soon and I can feel human again.?

Re: Quick update

• Glad you are home! Hopefully he will recover from the jaundice quickly so you can enjoy your time at home without all the pedi visits. Hang in there. Congrats again, mama!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Congrats again, he's beautiful! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I hope the jaundice heals up soon!
  • Good Luck with your DH going back to work tomorrow.  Ella had bad jaundice too and was under a bili light for over 48 hours.  I'm glad though they are sending you home with the bili blanket - we tried to convince the pedi to do that, but she said no.  I'll hope for a sunny day and maybe you can sit Owen in front of the window. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm glad you guys are home and hope his jaundice clears up soon!
  • Glad you are both home - I hope Owen recovers from his jaundice quickly!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad you are both home.  I hope Owen's jaundice clears up soon and that you are able to get some rest.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Hang in there! I hope Owen's jaundice clears up soon!
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards