3rd Trimester

Lots of low pressure...

Does anyone else feel as though baby seems to get 'stuck' way down low? Sometimes I get movement up higher when she is kicking and then there are other days where I feel like she is shoved down low in my pelvis.

::Dear baby, please move up so mommy can sit comfortably...please...::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lots of low pressure...

• LOL, hate to break it to ya, but it gets worse!!  :0)  The worst for me is getting up from a sitting position, and walking.  It hurts like crazy down there!!!!

Good luck! :0)

• I too have lots of lower pressure. It really hurts if I lean forward when sitting in a chair, so when eating I have to put my plate on top of my belly, and when getting up from a lower chair or the couch I have to have help getting up. Then once I am up the first few steps that I take I have pain, but then it goes away. I think that it is a combo of him dropping into place and my pelvis stretching.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am right there with you on that one... baby girl loves to lay low in my belly... right on top of my cervix. the pressure is ridiculous. then when she moves i get punched on one side of my belly and feet poking out at the other!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageevenstar622:

LOL, hate to break it to ya, but it gets worse!!  :0)  The worst for me is getting up from a sitting position, and walking.  It hurts like crazy down there!!!!

Good luck! :0)

Ditto this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"