Success after IF

~~~~~DAVEZ~~~~~

I love Ava's expression too. ?I have just gotten Adobe Lightroom and I am now going through all my photos and re-editing them. ?I thought they were good before, but they were no where near where they needed to be. ?Lots of work, but it is so worth it.What are you using to edit with?????I wish I could do bunny ears, but DH would have a problem with the pink on the inside, even though the inside of bunny ears are really pink. ?I wish they made some with blue on the inside just for fun.?

Re: ~~~~~DAVEZ~~~~~

• I've just been using photoscape until I got my new computer (today! I'm on it!) b/c my old one was soooooo slow I couldn't stand it. I have a 3 yr old copy of PS I'll install now that I have an engine !

I know Illustrator, and the basics of PS, but anything you want to share, I just eat up. I'm esp interested in learning the nuonces (sp?) of the stamp feature - Ava was "blessed" with the same undereye circles as me, and gets them pretty bad when she's teething or tired, which is 99% of the time these days. She also has a tiny blue "bindi" between her eyes, that I would love to erase from some piks.

And um.... PS the inside ears blue, silly ;-)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • do you have a flickr site or something I can see your piks? Then I'll bug you with "how did you do it? "  lol
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Lightroom for basic edits of lights, darks, colors. ?I do use some presents some of the time. ?I also use picnik. ?I don't have any photoshop or anything right now b/c I can get by on those two. ?Honestly I am not that good at editing. ?Picnik is online and has a free side and a paid side to it. ?I paid the $35 (I think that was it) for the year and it has been worth every dime. ?It does a good job. ?I have a website and it is linked in my info section on Facebook. ?Be aware that there is a bunch of stuff on there...some edited and some not. ?Once I finishing uploading ?all this stuff I will be re-uploading some of it.
  • oh, and as for ps...I have had it and always was overwhelmed. ?I know I need to learn it. ?I have a lot to learn with Lightroom as well, but I am slowly working on it and it is less expensive than PS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"