Orange County Babies
Options

**weebaby**

I didn't want this to get lost in the dramz over on 6-12 today...crazies!

Anyway, I have been meaning to tell you that I love that you have Sophie in your signature.  Sophie is a VIP at our house, too :)  I don't know what we would do without her sometimes! 

Re: **weebaby**

• Options

i love your crazy post. those people are NUTS!

sophie is the best thing ever!  i have no idea what i would do without her at times.  

it has to be her pic....  i dont like DJs pic on there because of those nutjobs.

• Options

They are so crazy!!!!  I don't understand - is this how they are in real life???  Like, to their friends?  They probably don't have many - they all seem to spend a lot of time on the internet.

That is a pretty smart thing about the picture.  Maybe I should change mine.  You picked a good one - I will have to think of something that is very "Holland" - maybe a tulip?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BIP - Did it take a while for your LOs to catch on to what to do with Sophie?  I just got her the other day and DS will play with her (and chew for a minute), but he's not that into her.
  • Options
    I gave DD Sophie when she was about 4 months old and teething started...and yeah, she didnt get it at first.  It took about a month before she started choking her and trying to eat her feet!  Now she cant get enough...if she is on the kitchen counter and we walk by she will squirm and reach toward her.
  • Options
    yeah, i was worried DJ didnt like sophie at first but it took a couple months and he was in love. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"