Babies: 9 - 12 Months

uhm...

reading these posts from just the last half of the day made me stress. like it was stressful to even read them. all these women fighting...and its on the INTERNET. eek!  just stressed my brain to keep up, let alone figure out wth was going on....

i need to take a deep breath after some of those left field insults...

Re: uhm...

• ::waves to mandi::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey, hon, how's it going?
  • I seriously feel like I've been disconnected from anyone. I am taking a heavy load of classes so I havent been able to be around much. :(

• imagemandiatkins:

I seriously feel like I've been disconnected from anyone. I am taking a heavy load of classes so I havent been able to be around much. :(

'

probably for the best really.  this place is a witch hunt with all the usual suspects drawing water to see who floats

• Mandi how much school do you have left--and what are you working towards? 

The nest has been so boring lately you haven't missed a thing lol.

• image1MusicMaker:

Mandi how much school do you have left--and what are you working towards? 

I have one year till I have my Bachelors, and then Ill go right into getting my Masters in Teaching...I am studying to be an elementary teacher...but today was a day I wanted to throw in the towel.  I have to say I am feeling overwhelmed with keeping up with 15 credits, taking care of Masen, keeping up on my usual stuff at home, and maintaining somewhat of a life... I am not sure how Im gonna do it for the next two years :(

Yeah, Im thinking I am glad that I missed more crap around here. lol. Its too hard to figure out!

• oooh one more year!  Hang in there!  I enjoyed the workload of my masters degree much more because all of the classes pertained to my degree directly.  I can't imagine how tough it would be to do school with a baby---you're a strong woman!  :o)

I left elementary teaching after 3 years.  I'm not sure if I'll go back to teaching or not. Probably not--unless I can find a good principal that is tough on discipline;o)

• image1MusicMaker:

oooh one more year!  Hang in there!  I enjoyed the workload of my masters degree much more because all of the classes pertained to my degree directly.  I can't imagine how tough it would be to do school with a baby---you're a strong woman!  :o)

I left elementary teaching after 3 years.  I'm not sure if I'll go back to teaching or not. Probably not--unless I can find a good principal that is tough on discipline;o)

was it tough? what would you say was your biggest challenge? is it a tough job to have while raising a family? (im pickin your brain here...)

• imagemandiatkins:

was it tough? what would you say was your biggest challenge? is it a tough job to have while raising a family? (im pickin your brain here...)

I didn't have DS when I was teaching, so I'm no help--sorry!  However, people do it all the time and in so many ways it is the best job you can ask for while raising kids (summers off--hahaha I never had a summer off though, working school day hours/school vacations, and having the option of your kid going to the school you teach at are all pretty big draws for many).

It would have been challenging for me, I know, because I was there all the time.  My priorities would be so different now, and would have made it work though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"