Babies on the Brain

Two boards

Whoa, lurking on two boards is hard. Trying to lurk here and on 1st Tri. I'm trying to get the feel of the environment for when (hopefully) I start posting on there. I thought a few months of lurking would keep me from putting my foot in my mouth, right?
BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."

Re: Two boards

• You've been a frequent poster before I thought.  anyway, yes, watching two boards can be exhausting sometimes! LOL  But not lately since BOTB has been so slow. :0)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was a newb that jumped right in. I got lots of good advice and decided to lurk while I read TCOYF. I used to post on The Nest a lot, I needed a lot of support from the military wives when my DH was in Iraq. But that was awhile ago, so my posts have all disappeared for some strange reason. O_o
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."
  • I follow three boards when possible and it is lots of fun, but clearly I am not a regular poster on all three by any means.  I am sure that even though I have been on knot boards for over nine years I still put my foot in my mouth on occasion, human nature...or at least that is what I am claiming as my excuse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"