TTC After a Loss

Bethany!

What happened to LLN?  These boards are DEAD!  All of them it seems.  Of course -- I am getting tired now.  I am so proud though -- I can now stay up until 10 pm some days!  Of course tonight DH and I were suppose to have date night and *cough* but he was zonked from work.  I think we have been together once in 7 weeks?  It is insane.  TMI I know, ha-ha.  It is unfair though -- we were too tired, then too scared, the I was sick, then he was sick, now  he is tired.  So my point is -- make that bd time memorable!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bethany!

• I don't think I explained my post above very well.  It was tied into LNN -- just explaining that I was still up and that I was not suppose to be on tonight.  ha-ha.

Our name is Adelyn "Addie" Rae.

• and now it is that time...my eyelids are getting heavy.  Nighty night!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Omg, you have no idea how dead they are at night now! I kind of have been not bumping as much as I used to. I needed to take a break for a while there, and when I came back, LNN was non-exsistent! plus most of the good LNN'ers have all moved over to SAL...

I am so proud of you for staying up so late tonight though! 10pm is pretty impressive! Oh man! I am so sorry! bd'ing can get difficult for a while there, but you have to remind him that you have to get some in before you are feeling too big to want to do it anymore! lol. And no worries, I am trying to make our bd'ing time as memorable, and as frequent as I possibly can! I so much want to join all of my friends over on sal, it just isn't the same here anymore!

• imagejeffrae:

Our name is Adelyn "Addie" Rae.

OMG!!!!! I LOVE THAT NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is sooo beautiful!

• Thanks!  :-)

Okay -- I am dd the evidence now.  :-) 

"see you later"!

• Bye sweetie! Come back and visit me again soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"