Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hey hey!

What's going on tonight ladies???
Extended version in my blog, but:
TTC since 2004
DX: Azoospermia
3 unmedicated IUI's, 1 with Clomid - all unsuccessful. Moving on to DIVF #1-BFP 5dp5dt!!! 1st Beta 1/23- 269!! Beta #2 1/26 - 882!!! Beta #3 1/30- 4,250!!! 1st ultrasound 2/10 showed TWINS!!! Found out on May 2nd we are having BOYS!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hey hey!

• Options

i took a nap.. from 5:00-8:00 (oops, even longer than i originally thought)

so i'm obviously not ready for bed.  :(

• Options
    imagebatstafuny:

so i'm obviously not ready for bed.? :(

teehee

I wish I could take naps! I always wake up with my heart racing! Boo.

?

TTC since 2004
    3 unmedicated IUI's, 1 with Clomid - all unsuccessful. Moving on to DIVF #1-BFP 5dp5dt!!! 1st Beta 1/23- 269!! Beta #2 1/26 - 882!!! Beta #3 1/30- 4,250!!! 1st ultrasound 2/10 showed TWINS!!! Found out on May 2nd we are having BOYS!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagethundercatsarego:
    imagebatstafuny:

so i'm obviously not ready for bed.  :(

teehee

I wish I could take naps! I always wake up with my heart racing! Boo.

your body loves life too much to miss it!

• Options
    Hi sweetie!! How are you feeling? I am glad to hear that everything went well!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like looking at it that way!! I'm going to say that from now on when people say how can you not like naps???
    TTC since 2004
  • Options

imagelyse2143:

I am feeling just fine thanks! It was a little uncomfortable, but not too terrible!?

My left tube decided to take a while to open up so that gave me a scare. I was wondering if it could have ?been a little blocked and the dye opened it up. I thought of this after I left to ask the radiologist, of course! ?

TTC since 2004
  • Options
    imagethundercatsarego:

imagelyse2143:

I am feeling just fine thanks! It was a little uncomfortable, but not too terrible! 

My left tube decided to take a while to open up so that gave me a scare. I was wondering if it could have  been a little blocked and the dye opened it up. I thought of this after I left to ask the radiologist, of course!  

Well don't be afraid to call them up and ask! So now, what is next for you?

• Options
    imagelyse2143:
    imagethundercatsarego:

imagelyse2143:

I am feeling just fine thanks! It was a little uncomfortable, but not too terrible!?

My left tube decided to take a while to open up so that gave me a scare. I was wondering if it could have ?been a little blocked and the dye opened it up. I thought of this after I left to ask the radiologist, of course! ?

Well don't be afraid to call them up and ask! So now, what is next for you?

Well, DH is doing his SA on Saturday and then I plan on calling the doctors on Monday to schedule a follow-up appointment. The doctor said that if everything came back completely normal then we would discuss the next step which would be IUI. I am really hoping there is nothing wrong with my DH because I think he would be crushed!?

So now, just waiting for me!

?

What's going on with you? ?

TTC since 2004
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm sure he'll SA will turn out to be just fine, and maybe you did open things up today. I am just hanging out, going to bed VERY soon. Long day ahead tomorrow with too much work and no bumpingCrying
  • Options
    Yeah, I think I am heading to bed right about now. I am exhausted!!! Night sweetie! Muah!?
    TTC since 2004
  • Options

imagethundercatsarego:
    Yeah, I think I am heading to bed right about now. I am exhausted!!! Night sweetie! Muah!

Sweet dreams! Smooches!!!

• Options
    DH and I made a fabulous meal and now I enjoy my full tummy.   DS is a talking fooland is cracking us up. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"