Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I LOVE DRAMA!

But I'm getting bored. I feel like the new girl in school who just transferred in and doesn't understand why the cheerleaders and the majorettes are having a chick fight in the cafeteria.

Seriously, I think people who know each other IRL shouldn't be allowed to talk online. It only causes problems.

But then, the DFW girls, and the Philly girls, and the Seattle girls all have GTGs and no one has to call the cops. Damn it, there IS something in the water in Minnesota. I knew it!

((I hope my grandma's cows aren't to blame. Is this how mad cow starts?))

Re: I LOVE DRAMA!

• LOL!  I agree with you....on everything.  You are great!
  • No one has to call the cops at Chicago GTGs either!
  • Loading the player...
  • I miss fun drama.  I don't like this rival gang drama.  I want something laughable to happen.  This whole thing has just blown out of control, I keep thinking I want to know what's going on, but then I just get kind of annoyed.  I still like all the nesties, but I'm over it.

Sisters:  Now and then.

imageimage

Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten!
  • I've really been trying to figure it out, but I think even if I read every post it still wouldn't make sense.  At this point I have to stick to the first birthday plans and solid feeding question posts.  :(
  • imagekelbrian:
    No one has to call the cops at Chicago GTGs either!

That's only 'cause Tallen and I haven't shown up yet --- we party like rockstars...complete with the trashing of hotel rooms. 

• imagekelbrian:

I'm telling you, it's some kind of lactose thing from all the dairy.

It isn't high school. It's not even Dynasty. We've gone past 90210 straight to roller derby now.

• I was wondering where you were....I saw you over on baby names avoiding all the conflict....

I believe I will join you next time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::sigh:: i wish LA would represent on the GTG's
  • imagekirbabe:

I miss fun drama.  I don't like this rival gang drama.  I want something laughable to happen.  

tomorrow i will come in and talk about my denali... or how i got pg while already pg. i am irish after all! 

• imageeliotsmuse:

imagekelbrian:

That's only 'cause Tallen and I haven't shown up yet --- we party like rockstars...complete with the trashing of hotel rooms. 

Well, he does have the Zeppelin shirt and all. I'd kind of expect it. He's got kind of a Jimi Hendrix thing going on, doesn't he? You can tell us.

• We're gonna rock it tonight,
    We're gonna jazz it up and have us a ball!
    They're gonna get it tonight;
    The more they turn it on the harder they'll fall!
  • Hey, OU! God help me, this has pushed me to talking about the evils of juice again. At least it's a brawl I can pick a side on and understand. There might still be bloodshed, but I know why I'm bleeding.

• omg...Tallen is freaking adorable. ::runs to stuff him in my purse::

• imagecarolinag:
    imagekirbabe:

I miss fun drama.  I don't like this rival gang drama.  I want something laughable to happen.  

tomorrow i will come in and talk about my denali... or how i got pg while already pg. i am irish after all! 

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhxcellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imageimage

• imageJAC1027:
    We're gonna rock it tonight,

i've been walking around my house singing this for the past hour. hehe! 

• imagecarolinag:
    imagekirbabe:

Yes, damn it! The 1st and 2nd tri boards just aren't stepping up to the plate for us. 3rd tri was almost there with the clit piercing post the other night, but I was just in a way b!tchy mood and made it implode before it could be stoked to a nice burn.

• imagecarolinag:

imageJAC1027:

have you been snapping your fingers too?  I have.

• imagecarolinag:

imageJAC1027:

OMG! I was whistling it while I was doing laundry yesterday!

And BTW, that's a measure of how sad this has gotten. I DID MY LAUNDRY INSTEAD OF NESTING!!!!!

• Sometimes drama can be entertaining...I know I've been entertained by it before.  But the viciousness, betrayals and nastiness of the past few days has not been good for anyone involved.  This is nothing like the drama that usually happens around here.
  • imagecarolinag:

imageJAC1027:

really i have no idea what song this is.  i've been walking around singing "hello, the phone is ringing so i say hello. when i'm done talking then i say bye bye... what do i say again? say bye bye!"

• imageCaliflorida:
    imagecarolinag:

imageJAC1027:

really i have no idea what song this is.  i've been walking around singing "hello, the phone is ringing so i say hello. when i'm done talking then i say bye bye... what do i say again? say bye bye!"

The song is Tonight.  Its from West Side Story.

• imageHippinski:
    Sometimes drama can be entertaining...I know I've been entertained by it before.  But the viciousness, betrayals and nastiness of the past few days has not been good for anyone involved.  This is nothing like the drama that usually happens around here.

And yet, if everyone keeps hashing over it every time they end up in the same thread, no one is ever going to talk about anything else, and 5 months from now, new people are going to wonder who the heII BB is and hey, do you know just what Hippy's husband REALLY did? It's not good for anybody, and EVERYBODY has just got to walk the $#@^ away from it and get back to what's really important. Like a duel to the death between FFers and BFers.

• imageLoriFalce:

Like a duel to the death between FFers and BFers.

Easy for you to say. It wasn't your family's privacy that was invaded.  Although you sure had a lot of fun with it.

• imageLoriFalce:

And yet, if everyone keeps hashing over it every time they end up in the same thread, no one is ever going to talk about anything else, and 5 months from now, new people are going to wonder who the heII BB is and hey, do you know just what Hippy's husband REALLY did? It's not good for anybody, and EVERYBODY has just got to walk the $#@^ away from it and get back to what's really important. Like a duel to the death between FFers and BFers.

can i get a blinkie that says this?  all of it...

• imagefire0513fly:

omg...Tallen is freaking adorable. ::runs to stuff him in my purse::

You betta have a big purse, woman.  ;-) 

• imageHippinski:
    Sometimes drama can be entertaining...I know I've been entertained by it before.  But the viciousness, betrayals and nastiness of the past few days has not been good for anyone involved.  This is nothing like the drama that usually happens around here.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure no one understands what the heck is going on.  Hip, as I've said, I'd do some digging....I would be livid, if I were you. You have to have a clue....think about who you have confided in and start there.  AND don't get your arse back on chatz....for any reason.

• imageHippinski:
    imageLoriFalce:

Like a duel to the death between FFers and BFers.

Easy for you to say. It wasn't your family's privacy that was invaded.  Although you sure had a lot of fun with it.

Whoa. You can step off now, Tony. I haven't done anything but defend you. Tonight I put up two posts about just wanting all the fighting done with, but other than that, I have posted nothing but positive stuff about you, no matter what other people put up. Did I question stuff? Yes. I NEVER SAID A BAD WORD ABOUT YOU. And I think you need to think about that before you start going after the people left here who don't think you're a con artist.

• imageeliotsmuse:
    imagefire0513fly:

omg...Tallen is freaking adorable. ::runs to stuff him in my purse::

You betta have a big purse, woman.  ;-) 

Hey fire, I have a duffel bag you can borrow, but only if you'll bring Tallen by so I can squeeze his cheeks!  I've said it before, but he really is adorable. 

I haven't seen Jack in awhile, but dang, he's gotten big!  So cute!!!!!

imageimage

• imageougrad1:

To be honest, I'm pretty sure no one understands what the heck is going on.  Hip, as I've said, I'd do some digging....I would be livid, if I were you. You have to have a clue....think about who you have confided in and start there.  AND don't get your arse back on chatz....for any reason.

aw, and just when i thought you were gonna join?  are you on the chat is evil bandwagon too?

• imageougrad1:

Trust me.  I'm not going back to that loony bin for nothing.  Menz, Cash, Ash, BW & BB can have each other.  Hopefully they'll implode and eat each other alive or something.

My uncle is a police officer and he is looking into things for us.  If we can get concrete evidence we will then be looking at all of our options. 

• imageCaliflorida:
    imageougrad1:

aw, and just when i thought you were gonna join?  are you on the chat is evil bandwagon too?

Cali-as I said earlier this evening....Larks was kind enough to access me to chatz on Saturday and on without even seeing what it was all about, I deleted my account on cafemom for some reason... Call it fate-I do.

• I heard there is new openings in chatz...just pick your knife up at the door!
  • no wonder chat gets such a bad rep.  I missed (purposefully) a lot of what has been going on with the Ash/Cash/Menz fiasco but colour me not surprised.  I can't believe how many times I defended it saying that it really was just nesties talking faster about diaper rashes and solid foods.
  • i missed all of that craziness for sure.
  • Hippy ~ from what I remember Menz is in EMS. I am betting her buddy is in some sort of form of EMS also, dispatch/police, something that would give her the accress to private info like that. Having been a paramedic for 13 years now, I know that state agencies that certify emt's, dispatcher's etc...DO NOT take kindly to one abusing their powers. I would write a letter to the state EMS licensing agency.
  • i don't think that is what Menz does.  I thought it was more telemarketer for some reason?  I could be way off base though.  Not to say she doesn't have a friend in that field though.

On a similar note, 15 people were let go for snooping in Octomoms medical file at work yesterday.  Same shiit, different pile of snoopy biitches.

• I remember her saying she was an EMT and something about an ambulance a couple times. I could be wrong but, hmmmmmm...
  • boo! i want a chat with no past.  a new chat.  a bold chat.  a chat that's not afraid to keep things sane...
  • imageCaliflorida:
    boo! i want a chat with no past.  a new chat.  a bold chat.  a chat that's not afraid to keep things sane...

Yes! I was actually thinking this tonight. There should be a crazy people chat and a non crazy people chat.

• imagehabsoilers:

imageCaliflorida:
    boo! i want a chat with no past.  a new chat.  a bold chat.  a chat that's not afraid to keep things sane...

Yes! I was actually thinking this tonight. There should be a crazy people chat and a non crazy people chat.

Problem is, the crazy people always think THEY are the sane ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"