Babies on the Brain

JW ;)

I am forever going to call you J-Dubs because that will be your cup size by time you are done with your pregnancy.  Just sayin'.  <3

Re: JW ;)

• Holymonkeyfucktard what theFUKC is going on here tonight?
  • Oh, it'll be worse than that. We're already at a 38DDD/F. Lucky me. Ugh.
    image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF?  You never page me.  It is always about the boobs. Fukc you.  i am reporting both of you.  ANd to think "J-Dubs" adn I were working on our marriage.
  • I seriously just lol'ed. Tis true.

*butting out*

• imageBadaBing327:
    Holymonkeyfucktard what theFUKC is going on here tonight?

The usual. FON is convinced that if she reports everyone they will all get banned until the year 2061 like she did for her antics last night.

How are you?

image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • imageMysterious_wife:
    WTF?  You never page me.  It is always about the boobs. Fukc you.  i am reporting both of you.  ANd to think "J-Dubs" adn I were working on our marriage.

But MW, I LOVE you! You can't leave me!

• Seriously, it's so hard to hold my pee.  I love you guys.  But STOP!  Unless someone sends me Depends, no making me laugh!
  • imageJason'swife:

imageBadaBing327:
    Holymonkeyfucktard what theFUKC is going on here tonight?

The usual. FON is convinced that if she reports everyone they will all get banned until the year 2061 like she did for her antics last night.

How are you?

I'm good. Not sure I'm into dealing with the drama tonight so I think my stay is short lived.
  • imageBadaBing327:

I'm good. Not sure I'm into dealing with the drama tonight so I think my stay is short lived.

That's about where I am on the whole thing. Plus, I slept horribly last night. I think I'll head out pretty early.

Nerds- I will happily send you some depends. :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"