Washington Babies

Who's your internet provider?

and what do u pay a month?

I'm pissed at comcast...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who's your internet provider?

• I'm interested to see what everyone has to say on this. We also have Comcast, and they are so stinking expensive. However, their customer service has been great each time I've needed help, and I'm too lazy to switch cable/internet.
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Comcast...ugh! I hate them too...
  • Loading the player...
  • I have comcast too. We only pay $19.99 a month for our internet ( we call everytime the price is about to go up and say we are switching so they give us a better deal) And right now they are offering more megabites for the same price.
  • at home we use qwest and it is $49.99 a month.  When we bought our house not everyone was available in our area so we went with qwest and have stuck with them.  :)
  • We pay $30 for our Verizon Wireless aircard (I have a great discount :). It's a bit more than we payed with Comcast ($25) but the service is reliable and I can use it just about anywhere.
  • We have Comcast at home, but we have Clearwire at work.  We used to have Qwest at work, but Clearwire is cheaper.  I think it is $30 a month.   

Marcie

• we have comcast and have it bundled wih phone and cable and have a killer deal.  just threaten to leave and they'll give you a better deal.
  • We have Comcast but it's bundled with phone and cable like Jill.  We also have a great deal and anytime it goes up (we just received a bill with an increase yesterday), we call and threaten to leave and they make some adjustments.  They just installed Verizon cables for Fios in our neighborhood last summer and the Verizon people have been all over us to get signed up.  They leave stuff on our doors and even sent door to door sales people around the neighborhood last weekend.  We plan to use these materials to get a better deal.
  • imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    we have comcast and have it bundled wih phone and cable and have a killer deal.  just threaten to leave and they'll give you a better deal.

Ditto. Everytime our bill goes up a little DH calls and threatens to cancel and we always get awesome deals. Once we got HBO and Showtime added for $2.99/month for both.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"