2nd Trimester
Options

Because I can't help myself....

heres my 14 week bump and yes this is my first baby.

and if you look in my siggy... thats 32 weeks and 2 days...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Because I can't help myself....

• Options
    ::cries from lack of bump::
  • Options
    sam19sam19 member
    So cute. Now I'm going to stare at my flub in the mirror until I convince myself it looks sort of bumpish.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Jesus woman! What are you growing in there? The Hulk? Or are you feeding it Miracle Grow?

I think this is one instance in which your vag will never be the same after pushing that sucker out- haha! Sorry....couldn't help myself

• Options
    imagekayla_lynn:

Jesus woman! What are you growing in there? The Hulk? Or are you feeding it Miracle Grow?

I think this is one instance in which your vag will never be the same after pushing that sucker out- haha! Sorry....couldn't help myself

LMAO!! HAHA my friend tells me this ALL the time. BTW my doctor told me I have to have a c-section if this baby keeps growing like it is because my body won't be able to handle a baby that size. so I guess my vag will stay the same so yay!? lol
  • Options
    I can believe it. Look on the bright side- no reconstructive surgery for you! Downside? A nice lil scar to go along w/ all those attractive stretch marks if you have them. Way to go for the Dr since they're saying c/s and you dont have to try pushing the monster out. From looking at that pic, that would be awfully painful.
  • Options
    imagekayla_lynn:
    I can believe it. Look on the bright side- no reconstructive surgery for you! Downside? A nice lil scar to go along w/ all those attractive stretch marks if you have them. Way to go for the Dr since they're saying c/s and you dont have to try pushing the monster out. From looking at that pic, that would be awfully painful.
    My doc said this baby would break my pelvis so... lol. eh I can deal with a scar and I DEF have strech marks. Sad I was hoping I would be lucky and not get any but I was wrong.
  • Options

imagedgurl26:
    baby would break my pelvis so... lol.

I literally just shuddered and freaked when I read that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"