Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

toddler bedrails

We have a crib that is supposed to turn into a toddler bed.  It really just turns into a daybed.  So I think we need to get bedrails.  We bought one at Target but it was too big.  Any suggestions?

Re: toddler bedrails

• Options

This is the only one I've seen. It's by Kidco and it's supposedly just for convertible cribs. It's at BRU. But it was $75 (yikes!).

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3027499Kidco Convertible Crib Rail - Kidco  - Babies"R"Us

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am thinking about skipping the toddler bed all together. We have a convertible crib. It turns into a toddler bed, but didnt come with the toddler bed rails. So when we switch, I am thinking about just putting her in a full size bed with those rails that go on both sides, and put the bed low to the ground. I have an extra full size mattress, and that's why I am leaning towards that.

But I am keeping DD in her crib for as long as possible. She likes it and she has never tried to climb out. I put some toys in a little bag in her room when she goes to bed, so she has them to play with when she wakes up in the morning. She has has a few stuffed animals. I couldnt imagine putting her in a bed right now. She would always be climbing out of it and never sleep!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"