Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Well, I'm glad I provided entertainment ;)

I'm off to bed now.

I erased the files but they're still in his recylce bin so obviously if he wants them back he can get them...maybe that's childish or sneaky or passive aggresive but it made ME feel better and it'll more than likely lead to a discussion.

Night yall!

Re: Well, I'm glad I provided entertainment ;)

• Options
    Why did you ask our opinion if you going to erase the regardless?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Passive agressive. Nail on the head.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No offense, but I hope you are better at discussing issues about raising children with this man than you are at this.
  • Options

imageLittleEgypt:
    Passive agressive. Nail on the head.

agreed. 

its super super SUPER passive agressive bc you didn't just delete them, you left them in the recycle bin as if to say "see i know you have these" and bait him into a fight.

yeah, and what SC said too.  i hope you discuss issues regarding your family better than the way you are acting about this.

• Options

1) I asked because I was curious as to others opinions

2) I'm always passive aggressive

3) since this is an on-going issue that hasnt caused major issues, just my aggrivation, this is one of the ways I'm currantly dealing w/it. Important issues get better discussions.

• Options
    imageSarahb34743:

1) I asked because I was curious as to others opinions

2) I'm always passive aggressive

3) since this is an on-going issue that hasnt caused major issues, just my aggrivation, this is one of the ways I'm currantly dealing w/it. Important issues get better discussions.

Indifferent that's NOT healthy.  this will bite you in the a** eventually

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"