Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

speaking of christian rock, i once watched this local access

type show that had 'christian rockers' featured.  One sang "evolution is still a lie" to the tune of  pearl jam's song "iiiii'm still Alive"   lol

they also did an REM song with jesus type words but for the life of me i can't remember.  the audience was made up of  90 year olds clapping feebily.  the 'host' said "who is this band pearl jam again?"  it was AMAZING.

Re: speaking of christian rock, i once watched this local access

• Options
    omg, what channel was this i must watch!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i don't know. now that i think of it, i think it was a TAPE of a local access show that someone brought to a friend's house.  we all watched it.  totally sober of course.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMiss.Modular:

i don't know. now that i think of it, i think it was a TAPE of a local access show that someone brought to a friend's house.  we all watched it.  totally sober of course.

were you also listening to pink floyd's the wall while watching the wizard of oz??? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Options
    imageAngieandTony:
    imageMiss.Modular:

were you also listening to pink floyd's the wall while watching the wizard of oz??? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HAHA we did do this at the SAME friends house in fact!!! ha ha ha

• Options
    imageAngieandTony:
    imageMiss.Modular:

Dark Side of the Moon you mean... I think you'd need to be pretty high for The Wall to match up lol.

• Options
    imageLittleEgypt:
    imageAngieandTony:
    imageMiss.Modular:

Dark Side of the Moon you mean... I think you'd need to be pretty high for The Wall to match up lol.

whoops!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"