Babies on the Brain

***TRI***

How is the eviction plan coming along?  Do you think you are making any progress?

Been going on a lot of walks here.... finally had sex for the first time in several weeks the other night.... had some minor cramps afterwards, nothing substantial. I have had a TON of BH's today and some low-grade period type cramps today... contemplating giving the sext thing a try again tonight since my ute seems to be irritable today already.  But I don't know.... don't get me wrong it was enjoyable the other night, but also VERY comical with the big belly in the way!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ***TRI***

• It's not going very well.  You have had a lot more action than I have.  Sad  I am jealous!  Since I have been back at work this week I have had more menstrual like cramping though, which is hopefully good.  I had an appointment today but no internal.  My next appointment isn't until the 9th!  It's going to be a long wait...

DH and I need to start going on a walk every day to start getting things moving.  I don't really want to go into labor this week though.  My long term sub is coming in to observe on Friday so I would really like to make it until then.  On Saturday though, I am welcome to going into labor!

I haven't tried the sex thing yet, because I am just not interested, but I may just have to get over it and do it.  I just picture myself lying on the bed and then I picture a beached whale.  Lol!  Any tips for me?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Well, if it makes you feel any better I have consistently been dating almost a week ahead of what my ticker says (plus I know when I ovulated and that's consistent with the babe being almost a week farther ahead also)... but my OB just doesn't want to officially change my due date unless he officially measures more than a week ahead of the EDD based on LMP. 

I had a ton of BH's thursday night, took it easy and they stopped and then spent Fri, Sat and Sun packing, moving and unpacking, plus going for walks and the sex Sunday night and NOTHING!  And then today I started having BH's again and had at least 4-5/hour all day with the low-grade cramps and now they have slowed down tonight.  DH wants to try the sex thing again tonight... so we'll see.  

To be perfectly honest, sex was laughable at best for me, DH enjoyed it, so that's good.... but it was hard to get into it because I just couldn't get over how funny my big belly was in the midst of it.  We just stuck to me on top (which I normally really like) but I paid for it the next day with sore hips/pelvis... so I don't know if we'll do that again!  I think it helps to know that we talked about it ahead of time and openly agreed that it's not on the top of either of our lists of things "to do" right now, but that we are doing it to try and help get the baby out sooner.  I was teasing DH that he was "taking one for the team"....  Just try and talk with your DH ahead of time if you decide to try it and let him know that if you don't fully "enjoy" it he shouldn't take it personally because it is certainly not him.  I mean seriously, how enjoyable can they expect it to be for us in this miserable condition!  Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • And I totally hear ya on the "being OK not going into labor just yet thing".... that was me this past weekend.  I was praying to stay pregnant until at least Saturday!  But I have my house unpacked and today was last day of work.... maternity leave has officially started!  So, I am OK with him coming whenever!  DH and I do have a date planned for this weekend though, not to mention the countless coffee/lunch/haircut-color/pedi appts I have scheduled over the next week... so really, I am more than OK with him staying put for another week or so.
  • I am measuring right on schedule, so hopefully I will be where you're at next week.  Starting Saturday I am going to walk, walk, walk.  Hopefully we will get things moving!

I don't know about the whole being on top thing...I don't usually like doing all the work.  Lol!  Plus it always hurts my knees.  We will have to try something though.  I will just have to close my eyes so I can't see my HUGE stomach in the way.  I don't think I could concentrate seeing that.  DH is totally about the whole sex thing and it's better to do it now.  He won't be getting any for a while once Jellybean shows up.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"