D.C. Area Babies

Maternity consignment/secondhand stores

Does anyone know of any consignment/used clothing stores in our area that have a good maternity clothes selection?  Thanks!

Re: Maternity consignment/secondhand stores

• Emma's Closet in Gaithersburg has a small section.
  • There is one next to Daisy Baby in Bethesda and I think Frilly Frocks does too.

But at both places the selections are limited. I cheap stuff at Kohls, Old Navy and Motherhood. I also wore my regular pants the entire time with bella bands.

• Loading the player...
  • The Growing Years in Kensington, MD has a small selection of maternity clothes. I was able to find about 6 pieces there during their 75% off sale. www.growing-years.net I also got a number of items on sale at Old Navy and Kohls for very reasonable prices.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Kid to Kid in Centreville has a small section in the back - I found a lot of work appropriate pieces there very cheap. I also got many things at Target on clearance and Kohls.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Theone next to Daisy Baby in Bethesda is called Wiggle Room.  If you hit them at the right time, they have a lot of pricier labels (Mimi, Isabella Oliver,DVF) but they also carry the standard ones like Motherhood, etc.  Like any consignment place though, it works best if you can stop in periodically to see what they have.  Check out Ebay too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"