2nd Trimester

All you girls with your fights over the delivery room...

Make me just a little happy that I can't have a v-bac. Although, I'm a biitch so I would just tell people to gtf out Stick out tongue

Re: All you girls with your fights over the delivery room...

• imageNewLerma:
    Make me just a little happy that I can't have a v-bac. Although, I'm a biitch so I would just tell people to gtf out Stick out tongue

lol this is going to be me

• sam19sam19 member
    I've made it perfectly clear to everybody that H will be the ONLY person in the room with me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too!!! I can't wait for my c/s day to come.  Only immediate family will be allowed at the hospital too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH ONLY in the room and might even kick him the f*&# out.
  • imagesam19:
    I've made it perfectly clear to everybody that H will be the ONLY person in the room with me.

This

• I am so glad that I don't have to deal with any of this. 

What I find strange is that when I went into labor with my DD it was perfectly clear to everyone that there was only one person allowed in the room other than the dr's and stuff.  No one even asked or tried.  I guess it's strange to me that there is such an issue with all of that.

• imageAliciaSpring:

imagesam19:

This

This for me too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"