Multiples
Options

By the time the boys are 1 yrs old...

...I wont have a back or knees. I never had back problems and never, ever had any knee problems. I feel like an old lady making all kind of sounds while walking down the start. I can't even imagine what will happen when they are two,...OH Lord!!!!

By the way....is really slow tonite. anything good on TV that I might be missing??

?

Zeidy?

Re: By the time the boys are 1 yrs old...

• Options
    How old are your guys?  I remember when my guys were around 4-6 months old my knees were always killing me but it seemed to go away after a while.  Maybe yours will too!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageCarissaA:
    How old are your guys?? I remember when my guys were around 4-6 months old my knees were always killing me but it seemed to go away after a while.? Maybe yours will too!

I'm so glad to hear this,..they are 8 months old. I was really thinking that maybe they sucked every vitamin and calcium out of me while in my belly and that my bones are falling apart, LOL! They're just getting so heavy and the sitting on the floor and picking them up everyday all the time it really takes a??toll on your body. Once it starts getting nice out I'll be able to work out a little bit more, that should help a little

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    also,..I used to live in Tampa. We're flying in 2 wks and I'm already freaking out about it. I hope the weather is nice.?
  • Options
    My neck, back and shoulders (and sometimes knees!) have been a mess ever since i had the babies!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"