Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

No longer a BF, guess I belong here more now

I've been spending most of my nest time on the Blended Families board. After a whirlwind of drama foster daughter has been emancipated. We're back to just being our little family of 3, though we hope to be a BF again sometime. Guess I'll be spending more time here now, so hi again all.
Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11

Re: No longer a BF, guess I belong here more now

• Welcome, your little one is a total cutie!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I'm sorry to hear that.  Were you hoping to adopt?  Or are you just going to be a foster family?  What a great thing to do!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! Hope the foster parenting is positive!
    My darling daughter just turned 4 years old.
  • MrsHKMrsHK member

image7/04Bride:
    I'm sorry to hear that.  Were you hoping to adopt?  Or are you just going to be a foster family?  What a great thing to do!

We would like to adopt someday, but also just foster in the meantime. In this instance we were a kinship placement and FD was about to turn 18 so we knew it'd be short. 

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"