Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What can you 11 mth old say?

I struggle to get him to say anything but I finally got a "Mama" out of him.  But thats it :)
Mom to A bouncy 4 year old boy A high spirited 2 year old girl And a sweet 11 week old baby girl

Re: What can you 11 mth old say?

• Options
    Mine is almost 10 months and says: mama, dada, bub bub (bye bye) and ma (more)
  • Options
    He really just babbles.  He says mama and dada, but I'm not so sure it's discriminate yet.  The normal range of development for a first word is anywhere between 12-15 months, I believe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Honestly, anyone but me would tell you she can't say anything.  I'm around her all day and can recognize Hi and kitty.  She says bye bye bye all day and da da da to a lot of things so, who knows what she's referring to?  : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Both say mama and dada and sometimes actually use it correctly.
  • Options
    The only words he uses and knows that they mean (at least as far as I can tell) are Pop (for Hop on Pop) and pup. He says mama and dada but has no clue that those are people.
  • Options
    funny story...my brother didn't say anything other than "huh?" until he was 3...literally, nothing else. He grew up to be a super smarty...maybe your son is just saving it all up for the real important stuff down the road ;) 
  • Options
    mama, dada, and uh-oh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"