Success after IF
Options

ordered nursery furniture today!

Some of you may remember I was concerned about it being too feminine, but we've decided to go with a blue nursery so I think it's going to look great for boy or girl.

So exciting!

Re: ordered nursery furniture today!

• Options
    I love it.  I agree that it will look great for a boy in a blue nursery!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow that beautiful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsNolan:
    Wow that beautiful!

that's*

• Options
    I like it!  We also went w/ a white crib and dresser, at the time we weren't finding out gender but I think white is perfect for either.
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Options
    So beautiful! Are you going to wait to find out the sex?
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, I like that! I tried to explain to my hubby that we need to order furniture soon and he thought I was crazy. I told him that it takes months to arrive; he just doesn't get it.
    Henry and Papa at the farm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That is really beautiful - great choice!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lol I am going to laugh if we deliver on the same day (btw I'm switching the vandy midwives so we actually could be closer) b/c we seem to be on the same track here! We ordered our furniture just a couple days ago.  I love yours - very pretty!
  • Options

imageLVBlvd:
    So beautiful! Are you going to wait to find out the sex?

We haven't really decided for sure, although we're leaning yes. We have two weeks to decide. But either way I want a gender neutral nursery which I can also use for baby #2.

• Options

imageMonkeysGirl05:
    Oh, I like that! I tried to explain to my hubby that we need to order furniture soon and he thought I was crazy. I told him that it takes months to arrive; he just doesn't get it.

Yep, I called about this furniture and our designer/sales guy (we've worked with him for years) told us it was back-ordered so we needed to order as soon as we decide. Once it's shipped to their warehouse they will hold it for us until we're ready for it (we want to replace nursery floors and paint before the furniture arrives).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"