Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I realized ...

that I actually consider this my favorite board now (thought sparked by some of the drama last night)... I know I haven't been posting here for a long time yet, but I'm here more than anywhere else anymore. It's kind of nice. 

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: I realized ...

• Options
    I agree 100% !!
  • Options
    I agree...GP is my homeboard! Cool
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it here. Sometimes I lurk on botb cause it can get pretty entertaining over there, too. But this is the best!
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    I spend all of my time here anymore!  I pop off and on the Knot, but I'm home here now.  I've noticed you around these parts quite abit lately!  :-)
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I bounce between GP and BOTB.  I always start here first, get caught up and then head over there.  And when I get bored I hope back and forth checking for new posts. lol  I don't bother with any of the other boards, they really don't have anything to do with me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"