Washington Babies
Options

38 Week Appointment

I had a good appointment today. Found out that my cervix is 50% effaced and soft, but no dilation yet. However, baby's head is engaged in the pelvis and he is facing the right direction. It's getting closer....even on the longer end! Big Smile
The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

Re: 38 Week Appointment

• Options
    I bet you have a baby before the Easter Bunny arrives! :) Congrats on progress!
  • Options

Go you. And good baby Max is facing the proper way. Let's do a fun little poll, what day do you think KNEMO will deliver.

My prediction April 6th.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imagellking_2984:

Go you. And good baby Max is facing the proper way. Let's do a fun little poll, what day do you think KNEMO will deliver.

My prediction April 6th.

That is a fun poll. I actually have no thought....I would love it if it could be this week though because my Midwife is on call all week long!!

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imagellking_2984:

My prediction April 6th.

That is a fun poll. I actually have no thought....I would love it if it could be this week though because my Midwife is on call all week long!!

• Options

My prediction April 6th.

• Options
    My computer at work is being weird. Didn't mean to repost it twice guys.
  • Options

KNemo- Are you the "most" pregnant of all the ladies?

50% effaced is great! 

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imageJRS72206:

50% effaced is great! 

I think that I am the most pregnant of all the "active" ladies. But I believe that there are two ahead of me on the PG/TTC list. They just don't post very often. I was so excited to find out that I was 50% effaced today. I have been so crampy all day, so maybe I will make even more progress this week.

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imageJRS72206:

50% effaced is great! 

I think that I am the most pregnant of all the "active" ladies. But I believe that there are two ahead of me on the PG/TTC list. They just don't post very often. I was so excited to find out that I was 50% effaced today. I have been so crampy all day, so maybe I will make even more progress this week.

And

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member

imagellking_2984:
    My computer at work is being weird. Didn't mean to repost it twice guys.

And apparently llking: it isn't you computer...it is thenest. I am posting twice for everything too...what is that about??

• Options

That is so exciting!?

Wow, when I first got pg I noticed you were exactly 10 weeks ahead of me which seemed like a huge amount of time. Now I'm like Crap!! She's only 10 weeks ahead of me!! :)

I'm going to predict... April 8th. I like the way it sounds.?

• Options
    Let the countdown begin! Congratulations :) little progress is better than no progress! Keep us posted!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imagepearly1:

That is so exciting! 

Wow, when I first got pg I noticed you were exactly 10 weeks ahead of me which seemed like a huge amount of time. Now I'm like Crap!! She's only 10 weeks ahead of me!! :)

I'm going to predict... April 8th. I like the way it sounds. 

I noticed that too...It goes by so fast. I am so excited to meet my little man, but at the same time, a part of me is trying not to wish this time away. It goes by so fast!!!

• Options
    Exciting!  You're getting closer and closer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"