1st Trimester
Options

Anyone else due on their birthday?!

I am currently due on my 32nd birthday. We found out we were pregnant on Valentines day.

Kind of cool.

<3 

Re: Anyone else due on their birthday?!

• Options
    Very cool!! What a great gift!!!  Congrats to you.
  • Options

10 days afterwards.

My 30th birthday may suck, lol. But I'm used to stupid birthdays.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so awesome. I'm due about a week and a half before my husband's birthday, 3 days after my brother's, so we may have a birthday present Smile
    ~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options

I'm not due on my birthday, but very close to our wedding anniversary.

• Options
    I'm due the day before my 29th birthday! It's very cool that I may potentially share a b-day with the spawn. Party!!!
  • Options
    I am due 2 weeks before my 30th birthday.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Options
    My daughter was due November 4 but she came 2 days early on my birthday.  Best gift ever!  :)
  • Options
    With my DD my due date was my birthday.  She was born a day early so her birthday is the day before mine.  This time around, my due date (based on my LMP) is MH and I's first wedding anniversary.
  • Options
    I'm due 4 days after my bday.  I could be 29 and I could be the big 30 when I deliver.   
  • Options
    Im due on my mom's b-day!
  • Options

Sometimes.....they keep going back and forth with my due date of either October 25, 26, or 27.  Both my and my DH's birthday is October 25, he is exactly 2 hours older than me.  If the baby came on our birthday that would be really cool!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Nope. I am due 20 days after my 1st wedding anniversary. Buuuuut I could very well have my *big* ultrasound the week of my birthday and I think that would be an awesome birthday present!
  • Options
    DS was born 3 days before my b-day and this one is due 10 days before our 9th wedding anniversary... WOW! 9 years.....
  • Options
    Thank goodness we aren't this time, it would be our birthday for the whole family.  My and dh share bday.  It would be weird to have a kid growing up thinking everyone has same bday...  who knows maybe next time...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Due 5 days before. Since #1 was a few days late, I've been giving this baby pep talks NOT to arrive on my bday.
  • Options
    imageTara1025:

Sometimes.....they keep going back and forth with my due date of either October 25, 26, or 27.  Both my and my DH's birthday is October 25, he is exactly 2 hours older than me.  If the baby came on our birthday that would be really cool!

How fantastic is this?!

• Options
    I'm not pregnant but my mom & I do share our birthday.  We always do something special for it - just the 2 of us.  FWIW I was also 13 days late! Indifferent I was her 1st baby & firstborns tend to be a bit late.  They also didn't induce as quickly back then if you were overdue.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My b-day is Nov. 17 and my unofficial due date is Nov. 22. I never thought I would want to share my birthday with anyone, but now I love the idea of sharing it with my child! We shall see! :o)
  • Options
    I'm due Nov.1 and Nov.1 is my hubby's birthday :)
  • Options

Very cool!

I'm due 3 days after my 27th birthday!

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    my 25th b-day is nov 8th and I'm due nov 11th
  • Options
    My niece was born on her mother's birthday and she was 6 weeks premature.
  • Options

How fun!

I'm due 4 days after my 28th b-day, the day after SIL's b-day.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

Cool..

I think we conceived around my bday.. but baby may be due around DH bday.. his 32nd..lol (December)

Funny enuff last Christmas he said that wanted a baby for his next bday..but I just turn 27.. lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"