Secondary IF

First official US in 2 days!

I don't know why but I am so nervous.

Re: First official US in 2 days!

• I was nervous too!!  How exciting!  I love ultrasounds because you get to see your little baby!! 
    Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine's tomorrow. I'm not too nervous yet- too busy feeling pukey to be nervous, I think! lol. But I'll be thinking of you on Thurs! GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • WOW that is really early.  Don't be nervous.  But also please don't be surprised if the sac is small or there is no fetal pole b/c it is really early. 

Oh I am so excited for you Big Smile  I am dying to know if there is more than one!

Tonya good luck to you girlie!!!!!  Can't wait to hear how it goes for you as well Smile

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • It's just what we do Hon. It's just what we do.

Everything is going to be just fine.  Ditto Fran though.  It is really early still.

Good luck and definitely let us know how it went as soon as you are back!

• Good luck to you and Tonya I can not wait to hear how they went. 
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You're nervous cause that's what IF does to us!  I'm sure all is well.  You're always so positive with me, now take some of that for yourself!!! :)  I can't wait to see how many is in there too...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"