Parenting
Options

**MrsJDD**

Wow, I just read through some of today's posts and see that you're 4cm and 80% effaced?!  That's crazy!  I'm so glad he's held on this long, but I think he's about ready now.  Are you?! 

I go for a check tomorrow.  Last week I was 1cm but still very "thick" (gross) so I'm anxious to see what's going on this week. I honestly feel like the kid could just fall out of me when I'm walking.  

Re: **MrsJDD**

• Options

*butting in*

Wow, 4cm and 80%?!  That's crazy!!

I go in tomorrow, too, and so far I'm at a big fat zero.

Keep us posted, both of you!

• Options
    Cubs, be sure to let us know what you find out tomorrow.  I feel like my 1cm was huge progress.  I never dilated at all with either of my girls.  I was 10 days late and was 0cm dilated and 0% effaced.  So this 1cm is a big deal for me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    10 days late?!  Bless you, woman!  Just for that, I'll let you have cuts in front of me, too...you've earned it!
  • Options

Yep, induced at 10 days late.  I swear she would have never come on her own.  I got smart the second time around when I was 3 days late and again 0cm/0% and asked for induction right then!  Come to think of it, my body has never gone into labor on its own.  I've had two 2nd tri m/c and both times they were caught weeks after the baby died...my body never did the "natural" thing. 

This time around, I'm scrambling to finish up requirements for school so I actually *want* the baby to be late...I need every last day I can get.  And just for that reason, he/she will probably be my early one!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"