Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

If anyone wants to take swim lessons in May

NYbride and I were thinking of getting a group together. I was told yesterday by our aquatics guy that if I brought a group in they could get member price....so not a huge discount, but it's $96 for 8 weeks of classes.

For the current group: sorry I have no pull in FM, otherwise I would have tried to get ya'll that discount!

Anyhow, if you'd like to take the classes with your kiddo let me know. They have to be 9 months by then.

Re: If anyone wants to take swim lessons in May

• Has a start date been picked yet.  I will be away for 2 Saturdays, May 16 & 23.

• Not yet, I was waiting until I saw if anyone else would be in our group. If we get the group together we have more freedom in choosing dates. My sister might be interested in coming as well. So we're 3 so far...

I'm sure we can either skip your dates (I'll be gone one of those days too!).

• Loading the player...
  • What location?  We'd definitely be interested as long as it's on Saturdays so Daddy can come, too.
  • Sorry I didn't post this! It'll be in Mansfield where I work. Yes, it will be on Saturdays, probably morning/early afternoon.
  • Darn, i would love to, but Ike won't be 9 months by then :o(
  • I wish I lived closer!
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    Darn, i would love to, but Ike won't be 9 months by then :o(

Hmm, Ike's a big guy...perhaps what they don't know won't hurt them?? It's not like they'll check his license.

• LOL, it'd be a FL license anywho :o).  He'd be close to 8 months and to me that's close enough, i won't tell if you won't tell :o)
  • Hey, the Aquatics guy lubbins me, so even if he somehow unearthed Ike's birth certificate I'm sure he'd let it slide. We're a real laid back club. So are you guys in??
  • Count us in and sidenote, i can't even get my hands on Ike's birth certificate, lol.
  • I would like to do them. Aubrey will be 8 months on the 11th of May, however May is noo good for us. We will be gone the weekends of the 16th & 23rd.
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemlhowe07:
    I would like to do them. Aubrey will be 8 months on the 11th of May, however May is noo good for us. We will be gone the weekends of the 16th & 23rd.

I will be away the same days, maybe we can start at the end of the month. 

• Darnit!  Mansfield is way too far for me.  =(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"