Pregnant after a Loss
Options

just called the doc...

i left a message and am waiting for an on call doc to call back...so for the past couple days i have been feeling what feels like a gas pain on my left side...isn't painful so i didnt think much of it. today i am extremely bloaty...like seriously 5 months pregnant bloat (and i usually have a flat stomach)...also, haven't pooped (sorry tmi) in a few days. so i just went on the toilet to try and poop (nothing) but when i wiped there was some red in my discharge so now (of course) im freaking out! this is about the same time i m/c last time...i feel hopeless and sad. please pray for me girls!! i am so freaking scared!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: just called the doc...

• Options
    Try not to stress girl....I know it is HARD not to.  I hope the doctor can give you some answers.  I will say a quick prayer for you...
  • Options
    Big hugs and my prayers are with you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey Babs I got my fingers crossed, try not to panic. I hope he calls you back soon and gives you some relief.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ((big hugs)) I hope your doctor is able to give you some reassurance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JenyMJenyM member

ok stay calm and just hang in there...as best you can.

I am sending lots of prayers that you are just seriously constipated and blew a hemmroid or something while straining. 

BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    babs~~ thinking about you & praying!!! ?Try to relax
  • Options
    thank you so much for your prayers ladies! the doc basically said what i thought she would..."unless you start bleeding heavily with cramps, you can just come in tom for an u/s." i asked if i should go to the er and she said it's up to me. would you guys do the er tonight if you were me? i am on the fence...my emotional side is telling me yes, but i dont know...wwyd?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    you are in my prayers...keep us posted..
  • Options

are you in severe pain?? ?do you think the er can provide any answers?? ?If you feel like you could get some answers or peace, go to the ER. ?If not, try to relax at home, taking it very easy.?

• Options
    It's most likely from you straining to go to the bathroom and the constipation. The bloat and the gas pains probably have to do with that too. I would probably go take a stool softeren to try to get things moving. Or you could try prune juice. Hope you feel better soon.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageL2theC42:

are you in severe pain?? ?do you think the er can provide any answers?? ?If you feel like you could get some answers or peace, go to the ER. ?If not, try to relax at home, taking it very easy.?

im in NO pain, but this is how it started last time...cramps were the very last thing so that is why im so worried! i dont know...?

• Options
    I  know this is next to impossible, but try not to worry too much.  The spotting could have come from "trying" to go and not being able to.  Sit back and relax, put your feet up and see what the dr.  has to see.  FWIW, I had some one sided pain and it turned out to be cysts!
  • Options
    fwiw as well - I've had left side pain off & on - I've called the Dr. 2X. ?Each time they just checked my betas. ?Can you maybe request this?? ?
  • Options
    I really hope you it is nothing...theres a lot of girls here that have had bleeding. Did it come from your bum? A girl here said that she was bleeding and it turned out to be because she was um, backed and they did an us and baby was doing fine. I hope it is the same for you.
  • Options

imagejulia&jared:
    I really hope you it is nothing...theres a lot of girls here that have had bleeding. Did it come from your bum? A girl here said that she was bleeding and it turned out to be because she was um, backed and they did an us and baby was doing fine. I hope it is the same for you.

Thanks for the comfort. Could have come from my bum, lol...I just saw it mixed with my discharge, so I freaked out. Just peed and nothing on this tp wipe, but now I'll be freaking out every time I pee!!!?

• Options
    You are in my prayers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i am thinking of you.  Keep us posted.  i hope you are ok.  Take it easy.  My last started that way, but, continued through the day.  you said it has stopped, it is a good sign
  • Options
    you are in my prayers, i hope you are ok and i hope your baby is healthy...STAY CALM and if i were you i would stat at home unless im passing blood or clots...the er wont be able to do anything for you, but keep you waiting if your not a real emergency and all they will do is take blood and tell you to make a follow up appointment...i suggest you stay home are rest, get off the computer (it could stress you more, if your on the other scary boards)...keep us updated.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"