Parenting

I'm having my baby next?!

I just saw the poll from earlier, and you guys had better be wrong...I have to wait for my dad to come home this weekend first, and MrsJDD's baby is apparently going to fall out of her any minute now, so I'd better NOT go next! =)

Re: I'm having my baby next?!

• You neeeeeeever know!! Though I must agree MrsJDD is a likelier candidate. :)
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • It's cool...I'm totally willing to take your place as the 'who's going next?' contest winner.  I'm a good friend like that! Wink
    Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Loading the player...
  • yep you never know.....I was 4cm for 2.5 weeks with Josh...he was always such a tease...still is!
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Ooooo you guys are due the same day???!
  • yep!  but I was only 1cm at my last appt.  MrsJDD may very well take us both out!
  • I vote for you, Kap--I can hang out a few more days!
  • Man....39 weeks....how are YOU guys feeling these days? I'm feeling like a 90-year-old woman most days. Can't imagine how I'll feel in three weeks!
  • that pretty much sums it up!  A 90 year old whale to be exact. =p
  • It ain't pretty, cooks.  I was groovin' along pretty well until that 38w mark, and since then I feel like I've been stampeded by donkeys.  I started crying for no apparent reason in the middle of reading Fancy Nancy to DD the other night, just because I was so tired and randomly emotional...and I'm NOT the crying type.  I was fine all the way up until the end when I was pg with DD, but this time, I'm definitely inching toward the "GET OUT NOW!!" point--just gotta get the car seats inspected tomorrow and hopefully give my dad a chance to get here first!
  • I'm skerred..... ;)

I HATE crap like this, but I am definitely sending "labor dust" or whatever the hell it is to both of you. Get those babies out!!?

• imagecooker71:

I HATE crap like this, but I am definitely sending "labor dust" or whatever the hell it is to both of you. Get those babies out!! 

Awww, Bat Shed Boy is turning you into such a softie!

• LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"