Toddlers: 24 Months+

Anyone have this?!

sand/water table by little tykes

I want to get Paige a sandbox but I am not sure she would like sitting in it.  I would also like to get her a water table.  This is two in one and it closes up to become a little table.  I love the concept!  Anyone have experience with it?!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone have this?!

• Just be prepared for some very wet sand!  Kids cannot resist the urge to dump the water in the sand, and vice versa!
    Debbie - Mommy to Clayton William 5-3-05, Laurian Lynn 3-6-08
  • We have the water table, with no sand.  She loves the water... I'm not sure she would be into sand.  My mom wants to get her a sand box.  She said they make pink sand!
  • Loading the player...
  • DS has a similar one...it's the Sand and Sea Play Table.  He loves it!  But the sand becomes mud very quickly!!  At least at our house. :)  So we usually just let him have the sand on one side and let him transfer it over to the other empty side and go back and forth like that.  Then we will take the sand out and fill it with water and let him do the same thing.  It keeps him entertained forever!!  The concept is great, and maybe Paige would play with it the right way. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No experience, sorry, Jess. But...

1) I love that it's made in the USA (even though it has imported parts). Support our economy as much as possible!

2) I sooo need to find a water table for DD! What a great idea! Thanks!

• No but I want one!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We have the Step2 water table and love it. I think it'd be a huge mess dumping water into the sand (and what kid wouldn't?). We used our water table every day last summer. This year, we changed it up and now it's a sand table.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"