Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Gymboree GTG Details Update

**UPDATED TIME!? I apologize for getting the time wrong on the original post. The party is from 1:30 to 3, not 2:30 to 4.? I hope that's not a big deal for anyone.

Okay, so sorry I'm just now getting around to this.? I just went through the original post and can't believe that there were more than 20 people who responded they wanted to come!? It makes me so sad that not everyone can come :(? In an effort to be fair, I made the list in order of the people who responded.? This is who I have:

1. Me
2. Totty
3.? Alexag*
4. Seths
5.Creamy
6 Sabrina
7 Jenlynnc
8 Flygeah
9 Caroline :)*
10 ChicagoTeri
11 Gigi
12 MustangSallie*
13 Mlhowe
14 Amie
15. Jessi
16 Amanda
17 Lizzy
18 Avery
19 Bienca
20 EDIT: ?Char is not coming, so this spot is now for Jen

If for any reason any of the other gals listed on here can't make it, the spot will go to the next nestie who posted in the original thread.? If, by some freak of nature, we still have open spots a week out from the event, then I will open them up to friends/family who aren't nesties.

Those of you with *s next to your name are people I don't have email addresses for. Please email me at Jill@babyrabies.com so that I can send you the link for PP.

The cost for the party is $230, but we also need to account for a tip.? Is $40 sufficient?? That would tack an additional $2 on to everyone's amount, making it $14 each.? We will also divide out snacks and refreshments for each person to bring.

If your name is listed and you can't make it, please post below and let us know so the next person can be informed of the open spot.

Re: Gymboree GTG Details Update

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"