Infertility
Options

RP: Anyone Interested in Doing a Weightloss Check-In? Pls come in if you already replied too!!

here's the OP from this morning: 

I was breezing through last nights posts, and saw the weight one. I totally need to get my butt back in gear and loose weight too.

Anyone interested in doing a weight loss check in??? I'll head it up and we can cheer each other on etc.....

Sometimes having to "answer to someone" when dieting/exercising is a good motivator!

If there is interest, we should post suggestions for a name for our group and then we can go from there with deciding what days we want to do check in's etc.

*** here is a list of who I have interested so far:

Sheworescarletbegonias

Kimmilou

Meepit

Susanc07

Frustrated&TTC

MZANS

amryn

JFa

pooman

marinabrideny

nina&matt

It came up that we could do a biggest looser kinda thing with maybe prizes, which sounds great,but I'm not sure how we go about that, so any ideas anyone has would be great!

Also-- we will need to think up a name for our group..... please post your ideas here and we can go from there!

Jenn

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: RP: Anyone Interested in Doing a Weightloss Check-In? Pls come in if you already replied too!!

• Options
    I would love to join :o)
    My NEW Healthy Living Blog - Check it out :)
    TTC since March 2007 - currently on hold image
  • Options

I think I want to join. As I sit here drinking a Iced Mocha coffee from Mc Donalds. Actually I have 2. I had a Buy 1 get 1. BFNs tend to make me eat more. I may save this 2nd one, they are pretty sweet. I know were these 30pds came from:<

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    depending on how this whole pregnancy thing works out, I would love to join. I have some IF weight to lose!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I wonder if there's a name like "Losing Pounds to Gain a Stomach/Tummy" or something like that.

?

Thank you for doing this!?

• Options
    Count me in - maybe this will finally motivate me!!! 
  • Options

aw crap, i was going to skip my workout tonight and now i feel too guilty...

::grudgingly lowers the treadmill::

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm in.
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

Poorman, I love that name!!!!

Maybe we can all set a goal. ?We can pair up and if we reach that goal we can exchange something with our weight loss buddy?

?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers So far we've done: Clomid Challenge/HSG/SA 1 Unmedicated IUI 2 Clomid IUIs 2 Femara IUIs 1 injectable IUI -2nd Femara IUI resulted in a CP (Beta was 16) -Another CP in May. (Beta 19 Prog 13) -Ectopic Pg - (Beta 27, 67, 430, 850) - methotrexate shot & biopsy -Forced 3 month Break 1/4/10 - Uterine septum removed by Hysteroscopy 1/18/10 - Told I have inflammation in uterus. 6 weeks of antibiotics. 2/27/10 - Another confirmed ectopic. 2 shots of methotrexate after an ER visit. Currently doing acupuncture and trying to lose weight. TTC since 3/07 -
  • Options

I'd love to join, can you please add my name to the list - Thanks!

This might be a bit risque (and I hope I don't offend anyone), I stumbled across it on another board what about - Planning to be Future MILF's???

• Options
    imagetopofthemuffin2u:

I'd love to join, can you please add my name to the list - Thanks!

This might be a bit risque (and I hope I don't offend anyone), I stumbled across it on another board what about - Planning to be Future MILF's???

bwahahaha!

i second that.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I would love to join.I am doing WW currently but I'll take all the support I can get.
  • Options
    mvp12mvp12 member
    I'd love to join. I have 15 lbs I  would like to lose.
  • Options

Yay!  Sounds like we have a great group!  I like the future MILFs name, but I am happy with whatever the group decides. 

The buddy idea is good, or I was thinking that we could each take a week (or whatever increment we want) and 'sponsor' the prize for that week.  We could agree on a dollar amount to be spent and some guidelines ie:  gift cards are easier to mail than a new dumbell set.

• Options
    I would love to join as well.
  • Options
    Count me in too!
  • Options
    JFaJFa member
    So excited!!! I like both ideas for names.....I think this will be just the thing to help me get started!
  • Options
    Please count me in! I need to lose a good bit before we start IVF.
    TTC#1 since 7/07 with MFI and Endo/PCOS IUI #1 and #2 with 50mg of clomid= BFN IUI#3 with 100mg of clomid and Bravelle= BFN Lap surgery 11-18-09= found Stage IV Endo :( Three months of Depot Lupron Shots and adding 2000mg Metformin IVF w/ ICSI May 2010 = BFP, M/C at 6 weeks Break to lose weight, down 60 pounds and gearing up for IVF #2 in August 2011
  • Options
    I would do it! I just got the Wii fit and it said I'm overweight and played sad music. Very traumatizing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"