Cincinnati Babies
Options

Backpack diaper bag reco's?

I'm looking into getting a backpack diaper bag that's roomy and portable.  We have a Vera Bradley diaper bag and that thing is just huge, yet it is always full, lol :)  It's just not the easiest thing to carry around.  What do you recommend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Backpack diaper bag reco's?

• Options
    I like my Lexie Barnes Duchess, I use it a lot.  I also have  Ju Ju Be Packabe that I used a lot when DS was younger.  I actually am outgrowing my Duchess's if you are interested in one!  It is the shape of a school backpack (think Jansport), but cute patterns, wipeable and has a nifty pocket at the top for your cell phone and keys.  I also am thinking of selling my Packabe.  I really need something smaller now :)  Others have liked the Skip Hop Via Backpack.
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's not meant to be a diaper bag, but it's worked well for us.....my cousin gave DS a PBK backpack with his name on it.  It's just big enough to fit all the essentials and isn't too girly for DH to use.  He had a fit with my Vera Bradly bag!  :-)
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have this one and I've used it almost every day since Logan was born.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemrs.george2be04:
    I have this one and I've used it almost every day since Logan was born.

I second the Columbia.  I also have a Vera, but I have yet to use it.  I really like the ease of carrying the Columbia around, and it fits perfectly in our stroller basket. 

• Options

I have a Loom Bandicoot. I found a great deal on ebay. It's on the smaller side but that's fine with me since we don't bring much with us anymore during our outings. I think it is a very DH-friendly bag.

loomlife.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"