Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Using TTO for breakouts

I have seen people say good things about using TTO for breakouts... how do you use it?

I got some today and it said to dilute it with 9 parts olive or baby oil... ? What does everyone else do?

Re: Using TTO for breakouts

• Options
    I don't know if i'm doing it right but I just put a drop on my finger and put it on the bump
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    I have 100% Tea tree oil, is that what you have? If so I'll try that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yup that's what I have
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options

imagetinamichelle:
    I don't know if i'm doing it right but I just put a drop on my finger and put it on the bump

That's what I do too!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I do that too, or sometimes put it on a q-tip and then put just a drop of water from the faucet, so it dilutes it a little.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"