Parenting after a Loss

Daycare nap ?

How does your LO nap at daycare?

Michael takes a solid hour long nap in the mornings and then at least a 3hr nap in the afternoon.  When he is at daycare, he'll take 2 or 3 naps that are about 30 minutes each which is not enough for him as evidenced by the screaming, crabby mess I get to deal with in the evenings. 

Re: Daycare nap ?

• Kiran usually takes two half hour naps in the morning and then a 1.5-hour or so nap in the afternoon when he's home with me. ?At daycare, he takes more like three half hour naps, like you say. ?He is not terribly cranky, but is really tired when he comes home. ?I pick him up around 5:45, we get DH at 6:00 from the train station, home at 6:15, bath at 6:30, eat at 6:45, and bed at 7:00. ?Sometimes he falls asleep in the car on the way home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds exactly like Lilly.  I'm home with her Sat-Tues and she takes about 4 small naps (45 mins) and then one long one in the late afternoon (90 mins).  At daycare Weds-Fri, I'll look at the paper at the end of the day and see "Napped 9:20-9:35, 10:50-11:20, 3:15-3:25", etc.  Honestly I think it's too noisy and she just gets too distracted.  One day she napped a total of 45 minutes all day.  Poor kid.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"