Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Zoo Safari ladies

Are we suppose to get a ticket once we've paid? I haven't rec'd anything so I was wondering if there are suppose to be tickets or do we just show up at the zoo with an id or something.

Re: Zoo Safari ladies

• Options
    They usually send an email a couple of days before the event stating on how this is handled.  Last time I went to an event, they had a table set up & we just went there & they gave us everything we needed.  I'm sure they will do it the same way.  I was going to send an email to them if we didn't receive anything by the 8th.
  • Options
    You two with your gorgeous flowery siggys are killing me. ?Too much cuteness. ?I can't wait to go to the Arboretum :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks Teri!! Let me know if you hear anything.

Amie...Teri and I actually saw each other at the Arboretum. I was snapping pictures of G and up walks Mrs Teri and her H. It was too funny.  Anyway you really need to go before it gets too hot!!

• Options
    Her 1 year pics are 6/6...do you think that is too late? ?Hmmm.
  • Options
    They always have tons of blooms there. If something dies they will immediately pull it and plant something else. My only concern would be the heat and T's tolerance to it. G was exhausted after his 2 hour photo shoot.
  • Options

imagemikey&amie:
    You two with your gorgeous flowery siggys are killing me.  Too much cuteness.  I can't wait to go to the Arboretum :)

Thanks!!!  You really have to go.  It was awesome!

• Options
    I just bought our tickets.  My best friend & I are coming!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"