Multiples
Options

MoM's what week do you think you became permanently

uncomfortable?  I feel huge!  I am happy but feel stuffed.

Re: MoM's what week do you think you became permanently

• Options

I hit a wall at 32 weeks.  You look great! :)

• Options

I remember feeling considerably worse at 28 weeks.  At 26 my OB said, "you're going to get really uncomfortable at 28w."  I thought, yah right- I'm uncomfortable now!!  Then I hit 28 and he was right. :)

You're getting there girl!  I hope you're at least getting some sleep- I wasn't able to at that point.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was pregnant with triplets but I remember 28 weeks being when it started to really get rough....  sorry!! You look great though!!
  • Options

oh no! i'm almost at the dreaded 28w, lol!

i guess i'm smart to try and get all my errands done this week then!  i'm still feeling pretty OK if I don't do too much in one day..... but I know that bed rest could happen any day - so i'm trying to get things done that require me to be out and about this week (since i'm on leave).

i can still sleep OK- but getting OUT of bed is getting really hard- physically.... we have a tempurpedic mattress which is great- but it gives you NO bounce to get out, lol.  I look like a 90 y/o trying to get out of that thing!

• Options
    I'm sure it was about 28 weeks for me too.  I remember it was a few weeks after my shower and I was thankful I didn't have it any later (it was at 26 weeks) because I was getting so uncomfortable!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I definitely hit a wall at 32 weeks.  Before that, I had trouble bending down and getting on the floor to play with my 2 1/2 year old and rolling over in bed but, now, I am just in pain.  I left my doctor's office at 32w3d and felt good.  That night was terrible and it has not let up.  
  • Options

27 weeks was when I started wondering how I was going to make it until the end. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in over a month, I was already measuring the size of a singlton full term and I was really starting to swell. I stopped working at that point and being able to stay home with my feet up and take an afternoon nap really made life much easier for me. I also think that is the reason my girls were able to stay put until my scheduled c/s.?

Hang in there, it is all worth it in the end and the next two months will go fast!

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am uncomfortable but not horrible yet. If I have a long day or stand for too long I feel the weight pulling down but for the most part I feel not that bad yet. The doctor said on Monday that its coming.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I started feeling constantly uncomfortable right around 28 weeks.  You look great!
  • Options

Honestly, I felt pretty good until the end!  I was definitely slower than I normally am and I was swollen from the ankles down, but other than that, it wasn't too bad.

I had my shower at 34 weeks and my feet were HUGE.  That was the worst weekend for me.  Of course, I was going non-stop from Thursday until Monday with all the company that was in town for it.

I truly think it's different for every person.  Good Luck!!  I hope you feel great until the end!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"