Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

We Interrupt Our Previously Scheduled Bad Day....

to bring you a box of pg clothes sitting on your doorstep when you get home.

I can't win.  And now I'm debating... send them back?  Hope for success?  Burn them in the backyard and roast some weiners?

arg. arg. arg.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We Interrupt Our Previously Scheduled Bad Day....

• I vote that you toss them in the fire pit, make some 'smores and enjoy a nice glass of wine :)
  • If it were me, I'd keep them. I'm not superstitious and they WILL come in handy someday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Keep them fo sho!Stick out tongue  But maybe in an attic or basement or under a bed!

• I vote keep them, but hide them. That's what I did.
  • imagecarasizemore:
    I vote keep them, but hide them. That's what I did.

Yes- hide them!  I had my husband hide all my books and stuff and it worked great!..... until I found them, but it took a few months to find them.  You'll be needing them soon, so tell him not to hide them too hard.

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ughh! It seems like you can't catch a break today. Quick, go sit on the couch and relax, grab a book and have some ice cream.

I also agree with keeping them and maybe having DH hide them, or keep them at a relatives house. It will be nice to open the box in the future (hopefully sometime soon Wink ) I am sorry you are having a bad day, I hope tommorrow will be much better for you.

• I say keep them and put them into a box in the basement. A few days after I found out my friend came over and help me pack all my things books, clothes, some bibs I had gotten at christmas, etc into a container and then we place them in the basement in a room I don't go in too often. I figured I will stay positive and know I will be needing them soon. Jen
  • Oh goodness,it just seems like you cant get a break today...  Keep them for sure.  I like the pp idea of having your DH hide them..  You will be needing them!  you should relax tonight, and prepare for a good day tomorrow!

Two weeks before I lost our baby I went to my SIL's house to get a bunch of maternity clothes (stuff I had given her after my last pg), spent days washing it all, hanging it up in the closet, only to have to turn around and re-pack it all.  I think the boxes are haunting me, they are sitting in my living room laughing at me everytime I walk by..   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• I ordered several items less than a week before our m/c and I ended up sending them back.  Most of them were very summery clothes and I knew I probably would not be wearing them this summer. 

If they are not very seasonal, I'd keep them, but hide them like the pp said.  I also had my DH put away all of my books, gifts, clothes, etc.. I know they are in our office and I can't hide the gigantic Graco Safe Seat staring at me every time I walk up the stairs that my mom sent us the week before.  We're keeping it and have hope we'll need it very soon.

• Save them! You WILL need them soon!

P.S. I love how I can look at the title and know you posted it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"