Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

This board is crazy.

I will admit that I poked fun at Hippy and the entire situation. I was there the night that Cashew looked her DH up. I did not encourage this, and I am pretty sure that I did not take part in it. However, I did nothing to stop it, so I can admit that I am at fault.

I won't be on this board much. I'll be over on the EF board if you need me or the 12-24 month board in a couple of months. This is a little bit too much crazy for me.?

Re: This board is crazy.

• Options

No no no no. We need the normals to help keep things in place.

Don't go. 

The board goes through this every year or so. Its spring cleaning. We want to get out the gross people. Not the nice ones. Let BB & Hippy go. They are insane. 

Stay for the sanity. 

• Options

I agree with Lanie. And I will admit, I lumped you in with all the chat weirdos too. Not anymore, though.

We need cute babies around here. Please stay :o)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, Lanie. To think I thought that you hated me all of this time ;O) Glad to know that I am not insane. This is comforting.?

?

• Options
    Chat weirdos.. Nice. There are some ladies in there who are not crazy, I must let you know this. Chat was tame most nights. I probably won't be going in there any longer, though. I am just tired of the drama.
  • Options

I never hated you! We argued over teenaged pregnancy once but I believe that was it.

YOU rock. 

Now send me 10.00 immediately for the compliment. 

• Options
    I generally lurk, but seriously - I'm embarrassed for these ladies' kids. I'd be so proud if my mom was acting like a 13 year old on the internet. Tongue Tied
  • Options

Um, no. Because then you might do a background search on me and share it on the interwebz and my life would be over. NFT. TIA. Fin.

?

• Options

imagekelbrian:
    Chat weirdos.. Nice. There are some ladies in there who are not crazy, I must let you know this. Chat was tame most nights. I probably won't be going in there any longer, though. I am just tired of the drama.

I agree not everyone is crazy. The crazies have come out in full force today though. Don't go Kir.

• Options
    imagekelbrian:

I will admit that I poked fun at Hippy and the entire situation. I was there the night that Cashew looked her DH up. I did not encourage this, and I am pretty sure that I did not take part in it. However, I did nothing to stop it, so I can admit that I am at fault.

et tu, Brute?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    image*blondiem*:

We need cute babies around here. Please stay :o)

ummmm, this *sounds* like you're saying cute babies are lacking around here.  Is it back to ugly babies?

• Options
    imageHeather R:

et tu, Brute?

Say what? It's been a long day.?

• Options
    I'll be sticking around, if only for the entertainment factor.
  • Options

don't leave us kel :(

i will miss you & lili's cute cheekers.

• Options
    : sigh : I might end up posting in the normal posts. But I am staying away from drama. No more opening posts for that.?
  • Options
    imagekelbrian:
    imageHeather R:

et tu, Brute?

Say what? It's been a long day. 

literary allusion-- Caesar's dying words when Brutus, too, revealed he was involved in the plot.  You knew they were looking up stuff on Hippy's husband with malicious intent?

• Options

I was in the chat room when it happened, but I wasn't talking or really paying too much attention. I usually stop talking when Cashew comes in because I can't stand her, to be honest.

But yes, I saw that she was looking up Hippy's DH, and no, I didn't stop her. My mistake.?

• Options
    How would you have stopped her?
  • Options
    op, i agree. you know people are crazy and take things too seriously when you have to use names like cashew, hippy, brahimbride, ash123, etc. when all you have is interweb names - you need to step away.
  • Options

imagelanie26:
    How would you have stopped her?

Eh, I guess stop is the wrong word. I didn't speak out and say that it was wrong. No one did. I could have at least done that, but oh well. It's done and over with. ?

• Options
    Kel, if this post makes these crazies come over to EFF, i'll be sending MY 10.00 to Larks and asking her to e-shank you :-P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"