Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

How long between....

... rocking while up on all fours and actual crawling?  DS has been rocking on all fours for 4 days and I am about to lose my mind... he wants to crawl so badly and just can't quite make it!

How long am I in for this hell? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How long between....

• Options
    Still rocking...she has been doing it for about a month now.  Today she moved one knee but that was it.
  • Options
    My Tanner caught onto crawling pretty darn quick after he starting rocking so hopefully it'll be that way for you too.  He did the inch worm crawl for about a month when he first started because he just couldn't figure out how to get his arms moving forward.  Now has been on hands and knees for about a month or so and is pulling to stand and cruising the couch.  ALWAYS on the go!!! It's exhausting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerylee1:
    My Tanner caught onto crawling pretty darn quick after he starting rocking so hopefully it'll be that way for you too.  He did the inch worm crawl for about a month when he first started because he just couldn't figure out how to get his arms moving forward.  Now has been on hands and knees for about a month or so and is pulling to stand and cruising the couch.  ALWAYS on the go!!! It's exhausting!

Oh, you have a Tanner too!  You're the only other one I've ever seen- yay for a great name!

• Options
    She rocked for about 3 months, though she got around by scooting backwards.  She just started crawling the day before she turned 10 months.
  • Options
    He was up on all fours and rocking a month before he actually crawled.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    its been about a month of rocking and then scooting and now finally "crawling". she gets anywhere, but its still not 100% "normal" crawling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"