Parenting after a Loss
Options

when did your LO start crawling?

I think Emmy is content to stay where she is or scream until someone moves her.  It doesn't appear that she is making any attempts at crawling.

Re: when did your LO start crawling?

• Options
    I'm not sure, but some babies skip crawling altogether and go straight to walking.  Crawling is not considered a milestone. 
  • Options

from what I've read crawling is a developmental milestone.

https://www.babycenter.com/0_developmental-milestones-crawling_6501.bc

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our pedi and many books agree that crawling is not a developmental milestone. Many skip it and it's ok to go straight to walking. Andy lunges forward but doesn't go anywhere else. He just rolls to his back. I wouldn't worry. Maybe start practicing walking? That's what we're gonna do.
    DS Born July 2008
    #2 & #3 Due 8/25/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Jenna still doesn't crawl but she is walking around (5 steps or so on average) and cruising a ton.  I think she will skip it or I guess she will learn it at one point.  I can't imagine she will be a teenager and not know how to crawl.
    Janine image image image
  • Options
    like the pp said...crawling is skipped at times as a milestone so i wouldn't be too concerned.  my little guy crawled early.  scooting around like an inch worm around 6 months and now has been crawling hands and knees for about a month or so. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"