Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Little things that make you smile...

One of mine is painted nails.  I think I'll go find a bottle and do them now!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Little things that make you smile...

• Chocolate chip cookies. Just ate some. Of course, they also make me feel guilty!
  • Bubbles!  There is this A/C place down the road, and they always have bubbles blowing. When I drive by, I smile and say "bubbles!!". DH thinks I am crazy

• Loading the player...
  • My fat little corgi dog.  I was crying a little bit ago and he rolled over in front of me to have his belly rubbed... and licked my face when I laid down on the floor with him... best hugs ever.
  • The dvd that my DD's teacher made.  They sent home a DVD with a presentation of pictures from her time at pre-school, with a song playing in the background that talked about "my own two hands".  It made me smile, but then cry... 
  • imageabartane:
    My fat little corgi dog.  I was crying a little bit ago and he rolled over in front of me to have his belly rubbed... and licked my face when I laid down on the floor with him... best hugs ever.

Corgis are the best!  Mine is the silliest dog, and is definitely helping me out right now.  I love it when he flops on his back and sleeps with his short little stubby legs in the air - makes me laugh every time!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • When my hubby tells me he will finish making our dinner and pack lunches for tomorrow so that I can go watch American Idol. I just love him so much : )
  • Freshly done pedicure, pretty new shoes, nestle cookie icecream sandwich and DH all snuggled up in the blanket first thing in the morning, once I open my eyes. Big Smile
  • The feeling after exercising... I just ran (okay, jogged) a mile after not exercising since before pg...it felt soooo good, and it helped me sleep well :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"