1st Trimester

My stomach feels like a rock today (not the flat kind! ;)

I just need to vent for a second.. all freaking day my stomach has felt super tight and expanded and now I look like I popped (yes, I know I know, it's too early for that and I'm sure it's just gas.. LOL) But it's seriously sticking out and rock hard and it kind of hurts! And I'm looking like I was around 19 weeks pg last time... of course my maternity jeans from last time are still too big (stretched out), my regular pants are too tight, my fat jeans are baggy as hell in my butt/hips/thighs (sooooo attractive) and the new mat. jeans I ordered haven't arrived yet. What the heck am I going to wear tomorrow?!

Vent over. Feel free to add your own ;)

CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: My stomach feels like a rock today (not the flat kind! ;)

• imagebim38106:

I just need to vent for a second.. all freaking day my stomach has felt super tight and expanded and now I look like I popped (yes, I know I know, it's too early for that and I'm sure it's just gas.. LOL) But it's seriously sticking out and rock hard and it kind of hurts! And I'm looking like I was around 19 weeks pg last time... of course my maternity jeans from last time are still too big (stretched out), my regular pants are too tight, my fat jeans are baggy as hell in my butt/hips/thighs (sooooo attractive) and the new mat. jeans I ordered haven't arrived yet. What the heck am I going to wear tomorrow?!

Vent over. Feel free to add your own ;)

its actually not too early for you to start showing since this is your second child.  Women tend to show sooner with each pregnancy.

• imageskinnursemandee:
    imagebim38106:

its actually not too early for you to start showing since this is your second child.  Women tend to show sooner with each pregnancy.

Ya, I know.... :) I was just trying to avoid all the potential flames for those who didn't know any better and felt like fighting tonight Wink Ha! Seriously though, either I did pop today, or I really do just have gas.. because it does kind of hurt. LOL We'll find out which it is in the next few days ;)

CP 3/07
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • roxyuroxyu member

::puts on white coat::

Have you had a decent bowel movement recently? (sorry-could be the culprit)

photo b56c04be-4eeb-442e-afb5-397708ea1118.jpg

• LOL roxyu.. I have.

Only on the bump can we have conversations like this! Ha!

CP 3/07
    BFP 11/14
  • Hey, maybe you'll look cute & pregnant!!  I wore one of my sweaters today and I just looked like I hadn't pooped in days.  Or had eaten too many donuts. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"