Pregnant after a Loss

Should I go to the ER?

For those who dont know or remember, I have been puking a week straight not being able to keep anything down. Sunday I called the dr. and he called me in a prescription which has helped somewhat, but I am still very lethargic. I have no energy. I am able to eat a little but I feel so weak when I get up and try to walk around. Should I wait a few more days and see if it lets up? I have been drinking vitamin water hoping that would replinish my fluids, no luck yet.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Should I go to the ER?

• Better to be safe than sorry. If you are still this sick and feeling dehydrated then you need to be on the side of caution.
    image DD Kara Ashton 11/16/01 SD Karlee Nicole 11/04/00 DD Karsyn Joy 5/15/09 DS Connor Mack 2/25/11 DD Kaitlyn Mae 12/14/12 2 angels 6/2/08 and 6/9/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • I would at least call the DR. again and let them know.  Maybe they can get you in sooner.  If you are not comfortable with their answer then go to the hospital, take care of yourself and do what you feel you should do! 

Good luck and keep us posted!

• Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP, I could call the Dr back and ask to come in tomorrow. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • is is just m/s or could you be sick-sick? at the least i think you should go back to the doc ASAP! good luck, you poor thing!

• I am so sorry! Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"