Indiana Babies

Photos

I had previously mentioned that my family is moving!  I have some interior photos posted on our blog...feel free to check them out.  If you have any decorating ideas/tips feel free to share! 
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg

Re: Photos

• Wow!!! It looks beautiful! Doesn't look like you'll have to do much work at all to the interior of the house. Lucky!

Does the property come with any barns or anything? Or will y'all have to build barns and put up fencing? 

• What an amazing house!!!!!! My goodness, I dream of a house and some property like that. Congrats.

I agree with jac..I think it's beautiful, I don't think you will have much trouble decorating.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • so gorgeous!!!!!  Love all your land!!!!
  • Wow!  It's beautful, and as pp have said, it doesn't look like you have to do much work to it! 

Random, I know, but I love the mudroom!  It will be so nice to have a place to house all the coats, dripping boots, etc.

Congrats again!

• To answer the post about barns/sheds.  My husband and FIL have been wanting to build another shed to house more ag equipment.  We are lucky enough that FIL is going to put up a 100ftx60ft shed out in the open area that is East of our house (he will be using that as an excuse to come over and see his grandkids grow...bless his heart).  Some of that shed will be used as stalls for our show cattle.  We hope to have a wash rack out there too.  Currently there is a crib (used to hold farming equipment etc...) on the property, we will probably take that down and use the wood on the walls in our basement.  So much to think about, I am so overwhelmed and so incredibly thankul all at the same.  Thanks for all your comments!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • That house is amazing!! And all that land would be sooooo nice.

Sorry, I am NOT the person to give out tips on decorating, but whatever you do to it, I am sure you won't make a bad decision!!!
  • Wow - that's like a grown-up house.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • can I just say I am envious.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• So pretty!  I love the screened in porch and can just see a gorgeous patio set there and lots of memories in that place.  I, for one, don't like the paint colors at all.  I also am not a fan of having the darker color on top when there's a chair rail.  I like the darker color on bottom.  So, I would completely repaint the entire place (which is WAY easier to do before you move in...trust me!).  It's a lot of work, but it will be really nice and will help make that transition from theirs to yours.  Oh, and Lowe's has the best price on paint if you're doing it yourself. 
  • What a beautiful house!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"